Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 101: Journey To Life Review – Day 1 – Part 14



Continuing here with Self-Commitments for my Journey To Life Review - Day 1.
For other posts within my Journey To Life Review - Day 1, see:

Day 100: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 13
Day 99: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 12
Day 98: Journey To Life Review – Day 1 – Part 11
Day 97: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 10
Day 96: Journey To Life Review – Day 1 – Part 9
Day 95: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 8
Day 94: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 7
Day 93: Journey To Life Review – Day 1 – Part 6
Day 92: Journey To Life Review – Day 1 – Part 5
Day 91: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 4
Day 90: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 3
Day 89: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 2
Day 88: Journey To Life Review - Day 1 - Part 1









I commit myself to not longer allow myself to be 'Just a Kid' and to instead become and be a mature, responsible human being with integrity.




I commit myself to no longer hide from my mistakes or hide behind others to avoid changing within my mistakes by standing, facing my mistakes, and making decisions to change.

I commit myself to equalize fun-time with work-time by giving each equal value.

I commit myself to stopping myself from attempting to hide and/or shut down when faced with a decision.  I no longer accept and allow myself to direct myself within, 'This is too much for me.  WHY do I have to do this? Why must I make a decision.  I am not equipped to deal with this.' by standing up, taking points on, using the tools of self-forgiveness and self correction, and getting support when I get into a problem that I am struggling to come up with a solution for.

I commit myself to removing the thought traps I've created for myself that lead me into playing out a character that does not value my life or any others by using the tools of self-forgiveness, self-correction, self-commitment, and self-application.

I commit myself to stopping myself from requiring others to remind me of the tasks that I need to complete by either completing a task in the moment or writing it down on my notepad for myself to direct myself to complete later. I commit myself to finishing the tasks on my notepad daily or as soon as possible.

I commit myself to stop myself from seeing myself as small, helpless, and/or having no voice nor significance - as I see, realize and understand that this is not me - that is a version of me that I have created from fear and is not real.  I commit myself to remove these illusions of myself within my previous commitments to remove my fears using the tools of writing and self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to stopping myself from re-living my past within and as my mind instead of being here by walking my path within and as my direction so that I can understand myself, release myself from reactions, and no longer take imaginary roller-coaster rides through twists-and-turns and ups-and-downs that I cannot change.  Instead, I bring my awareness here where I can change.

I commit myself to stopping myself from getting caught up in positive reactions because 'it feels good' and to put my positive reactions through the same process as negative reactions with self-forgiveness, self-correction, self-commitment, and self-application.

I commit myself to stopping myself from beating myself down with Guilt when and as I make a mistake in my self-commitments, self-application, and decisions.  I walk myself to the point where the Guilt is coming from and I self-forgive and make adjustments to my application. Additionally, I will be gentle with myself.

This is the end of my self-commitments for the moment within my Journey To Life Review - Day 1, and thus from here I will move on to review Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment