Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day 212: Making Something Out of Nothing



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to suppress a point that keeps coming up in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed with a point that keeps coming up in my mind because it won't go away - and I often catch myself going into it with imaginations and making it bigger than it is. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want or desire for things to be more or greater than what they are so that I can have a positive energetic experience. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become frustrated with myself when I have allowed myself to go into my imaginations on things - and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grumble, mutter, and be pissy with myself when I 'take the bait'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then become angry with myself as I have judged myself as doing something that I shouldn't be doing.

And I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be honest with myself: this is a pattern that I created for myself over YEARS - it is who I have become - and I'm required to come to terms with that so I can re-pattern myself in a way that works better for me and the commitments that I have made in this life and make the absolute best of them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in conflict with myself - one part of me wanting to separate from the point and another part of me wanting to connect.

And I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself within polar ways of being - hot/cold, gentle/hard, calm/stimulated, open/closed, interested/disinterested - all depending on what's going on in my mind and what I see that I am getting or not getting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see - that just because a thought is coming up in my mind - that I have to respond to it, interact with it, and make it real. Not realizing the amount of energy that I am placing into that one thought - and all of the friction and conflict I have imposed upon myself to generate that energy - all to make something out of nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself as my physical body in my pursuit of a positive energetic experience.

And I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program my physical body to respond to the pursuits of my mind - I have fully integrated my mind into my body to the point of where I am barely able to differentiate between what's a physical process and what's a mind process - life and not life - expression and suppression.

I commit myself to no longer suppress what comes up in my mind by when and as these uncomfortable, seemingly unchangeable points come up, I allow myself to see them and sort them out with introspection, writing, self-forgiveness and solutions.

I commit myself to stop reacting to those annoying points that come in my mind - the one's that keep coming up even though I have been actively working to understand and fix the issue by when and as I experience that reaction of annoyance of frustration begin to accumulate, I stop, breath, and remind myself that the point simply requires more work and that perhaps there is another dimension to the issue that I hadn't considered - and continue breathing until the energy dissipates. I then commit myself to looking at the point a bit deeper and allow myself to open up to myself what I have missed.

I commit myself to stop making things more - and for that matter, less than - what they are by not allowing myself to go into my mind on these things and instead going into the physical with writing and self-forgiveness as I am aware that my mind is always going to make things bigger, smaller, backwards, upside down, and even distorted from what's really going on.

I commit myself to be patient with myself as I make changes - so I will stop myself from getting all frustrated, pissy and grumbling to myself as I realize this pissed off personality is just another character that I'm playing out - and in this case, for my benefit.  I remind myself that this acting out is self-dishonest and like I have been telling myself, "I'm trying!" When I'm really not.  So, when this urge comes up to act out this Pissed Off character for myself, instead of acting it out, I will use it as a flagpoint for myself to slow it down, be patient, and push myself to go further.

I commit myself to remind myself that the thoughts coming up in my mind aren't 'real' to the extent that it's the Law of Me, the Authority of Me, the decider of things, and Me In General by when and as the thoughts come up, I allow myself to look at them and decide what to do with them - either see that it's just a thought or sort it out when/as/if I am experiencing a reaction.

I commit myself to this journey of re-programming myself as my physical body to respond in a way that is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment